- What should I do if I can’t make a payment on my student loan?
- What grades do I need to keep my financial aid?
- How do I activate my Direct Stafford loan?
- How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?
- I have classes with different start dates. Will this affect my financial aid?
- How do I use the financial aid checklist?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- What Iowa state-funded financial aid programs are available for Iowa residents?